COMPANY NAME: PROYECTO THE GLOBAL COLLEGE S.L. (the “College”).
Registered Office: C/ Maria de Molina 12, 2o-Izqda. 28006 Madrid
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA?
COMPANY NAME: PROYECTO THE GLOBAL COLLEGE S.L. (the “College”).
2. IS IT MANDATORY TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA?
Data requested in the forms of the Web are in general mandatory in order to meet the stated purposes (unless in the required field specified otherwise). Therefore, if these are not provided or are not provided correctly, the service/demand required won’t be able to be provided, being only able to visualize freely the content of the Website.
3. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by the College according to the following purposes:
- Provide you with information about products, services, events, courses, programs, promotions and relevant news, by sending commercial communications through electronic and traditional means.
- Manage any consultations received through our contact form.
- Manage any curriculums received to participate in our personnel selection processes.
- Manage the inscription in the corresponding event. In this regard, we inform you that as a global profile institution, in order to help communicate the unique learning and networking experience provided by the College, we may need to reproduce activities, organized events or events where there is participation of the College in the College ́s webpage, social networks and promotional materials, among others. Therefore, if you do not want the College to capture and subsequently use your data or your family ́s data in accordance with said purpose, please do not expose to the photographic or audiovisual screenshots during the event. To make any specific use of your image and participation as speaker, or being interviewed in catalogues and promotional materials, or any other used specifically referred to you as an individual, we will ask for your express consent.
- Manage admissions applications and procedures, which may include arrangements with the official and/or necessary organizations, and the admission’s tests of the students, which will even include the creation of profiles, in the event you initiate the application for the admission’s process in the College.
- Manage the evaluation and, where appropriate, grant scholarships or financial aids for students, which will even include the elaboration of profiles, in the event that the user initiates the Grant Application or Financial Assistance process.
- Manage the registration process in the College, as well as control and administrative management, the management of payments received and made to students, the attention, evaluation and academic follow-up of students and non-commercial communications.
- Management of health surveys, completion of annual medical check-ups, management of the nursing notebook and control and management of the students’ medical records since they join the College.
- Carrying out interviews, psychopedagogical evaluations which enable guidance on the educational offer most suitable to the needs of the student as well as the issue of special educational needs documents.
- Presentation, management and billing of extracurricular activities.
- Completion of satisfaction enquiries.
- Publication of photographic or audiovisual data of the students taken at different acts and events and/or their names and family names on the website, in reports, yearbooks, blogs or magazines of the College, as well as in commemorative books, elaboration of pedagogical material, or any other use within the College context and obtained and disseminated by the media, with informative or advertising purposes as long as said dissemination neither involves nor could imply undermining their honor or reputation nor could it be contrary to their interests nor illegitimate intrusion into the student’s intimacy or reputation.
Your data will be kept by the College during a period necessary to comply with the aforementioned purposes or until you oppose or revoke your consent.
4. WHAT DATA ARE WE GOING TO PROCESS?
The data we process may include all or some of the following categories depending on the activities and / or services you have requested: identifying (image included) data, contact data, personal characteristics data, social circumstantial data, employment data, academic and professional data, economic/financial or insurance data.
5. WHICH IS THE LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of your data by the College is based on consent given and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent. Therefore, if you revoke only one of them, it will not affect the others.
The processing carried out for the evaluation and improvement of the quality of our educational programs, as well as of the institution in general, and to inform you of similar programs and services provided by the College, the lawfulness is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller.
Finally, the legal basis for the processing of your data for identification in the access to facilities is the legitimate interest of the College and the general public interest in ensuring the safety of the people and goods in its facilities.
6. TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Required data may be communicated to:
- Third parties in charge of the processing and/or with whom the College has signed collaboration agreements for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
- Banks and financial entities.
- International Baccalaureate Organization, and educational and public administrations ingeneral.
- Social Security for student insurance processing, where applicable, in the cases stated by law.
- Insurance companies to manage the provision of the corresponding insurances.
- Consulates and Foreign Offices to manage visas.
- Companies and / or recruiters that offer practices or work in order to manage your application.
- Medical and/or assistance centers, in case you need medical attention.
- Hotels and transport, travel and event organization companies, in order to manage trips andevents.
- The College Clubs, when participating in them.
- Companies specialized in the evaluation of schools in order to make evaluations and rankings.
- Third parties who provide services in the field of private security.
- Third parties who provide services in the field of informatics and computing.
These communications may be addressed to entities located outside the EEA, which would imply an international transfer of data. In this case, the College will implement the necessary safeguards to provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data. To obtain further information about these safeguards, please contact us as provided below.
If you are a student, we can also communicate your data, including your academic notes and performance, to your parents and / or legal guardians paying for the tuition.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
As a User of this Web, you guarantee that you are over 16 years old and the data you provide to the College is true, exact, complete and updated. In this sense, you are responsible for the truthfulness of all the data you communicate and will provide updated information, in a way that responds to your actual situation.
Minors under the age of 16 will not be able to register, except with the authorization of their parents and/or legal guardians.
You also guarantee that you have informed third persons whose data is provided, if any, of the aspects contained in this document, and you have obtained his/her authorization to provide their data to the College for the purposes indicated.
You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for direct or indirect damages which may be caused to the College or to third parties.
8. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which the College will process the personal data provided by you is to send you electronic communications with information regarding products, services, events, courses, programs, promotions and relevant news for you. If any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them. In the event you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, you may unsubscribe from these services by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. WHICH ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can send a letter to email@example.com, enclosing a photocopy of your identity document, in order to exercise according to the conditions of the current legislation, at any moment and for free, any of the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Confirm about whether the College is processing your personal data.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary forthe purposes for which they were collected in the first place.
- Obtain from the College the restriction of the processing if any of the conditions stipulated in thedata protection regulation is fulfilled.
- Object to the processing of your data. In these cases, the College will stop processing your data,except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in order to exercise or defend from possible claims.
- Request the portability of your data.
Finally, you may lodge a complaint to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, at the address indicated by it at any time, if you consider that the College has violated the rights which are recognized by the applicable data protection regulation.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
Your data will be processed at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.